Specials & Packages Talkeetna Trekker
2 Days / 1 Night
Looking to pack a lot of Alaska into a little time? Our two day Talkeetna Trekker package offers the experiences of a lifetime.
Travel by rail to Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge and enjoy an unsurpassed view of the Alaska Range. Take a float trip down the glacier-fed braided rivers of the Talkeetna–Susitna River Valley. Enjoy a breathtaking flight through Denali National Park, land on a lake and hike the remote wilderness of the park.
Everyone who visits Talkeetna quickly realizes that this bustling little town has cornered the market on dynamic mountain views. Flight tours will even land on the glaciers of the Alaska Range to give travelers a chance to explore the alpine terrain found on Mt. McKinley.
Day 1: Anchorage / Talkeetna
- Travel by rail Anchorage to Talkeetna, Goldstar Dome train
- Fly and Hike Denali National Park
- Overnight at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Day 2: Talkeetna
- Navigate glacial fed rivers on a float trip
- Travel by rail Talkeetna to Anchorage, Goldstar Dome train
- Tour Ends
June 15–August 30, 2014 prices starting at*
- $1430 — Single (1 per room)
- $1222 — Double (2 per room)
- $1159 — Triple (3 per room)
- $1127 — Quad (4 per room)
- $795 — Child (ages 2-11)
Our Alaska Travel Experts are waiting for your call
* Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Prices vary based on travel dates. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.